Terms and Condition
Welcome to Onesimus Suits and Barongs!
A. General Terms
- By using the Onésimus website the customer understands and agrees to be bound by the following terms & conditions. We encourage customers to please read these terms carefully before ordering any product from the website.
- Onésimus Corporation, a company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with the office address at 592 Cordillera St. Brgy. Malamig, Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1550.
- In order for you to use the page, you must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us; however, if you are below 18 years old, you must obtain consent from your parent/s or legal guardian/s, their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and their agreement to take responsibility for:
- your actions;
- any charges associated with your use of any of the services or purchase of products;
- your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions; and
- if you do not have consent from your parent/s or legal guardian/s, you must stop using/accessing this page and/or using the services.
- You shall not in any way use the site or submit to us or to the site or to any user of the site anything which in any respect:
- be libelous or maliciously false; be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright or other intellectual property right;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic, or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory];
- cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety to any person].
- Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the site and/or use of the services are restricted with accounts only. You may not obtain to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this page and/or services, or to any other protected information, through any means not to intentionally made available by us for your specific use.
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-license to use any material which you submit to us or the Website for the purpose of use on the Website or for general marketing (by any means and in any media) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
- Terms & Conditions of Sale: Purchases of any product would be subject to the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Terms & Conditions of Made-To-Order items: Purchases of any Made-To-Order items prior to any measurements set by the customers would be subject to the Terms & Conditions of Made-To-Order items.
- Onésimus Corporation reserve the right to modify restrict or discontinue the Onésimus website at any time without prior notice.
B. Use of Service
- It’s our goal to make our website available 24/7; we make no guarantee that your access to the website is uninterrupted, delayed, or error-free. We cannot be liable if, for any reason, due to the nature of the Internet connection and occasional maintenance and upgrade of the website.
- We shall not be held liable for any damages due to access, or use of the Onésimus website that may result in damage of computer equipment, software, data, or other property due to viruses and malware.
- to access and/or use the Services only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner at all times and further agree to conduct any activity relating to the Services in good faith; and
- to ensure that any information or data you post or cause to appear on the Platform in connection with the Services is accurate and agrees to take sole responsibility for such information and data.
- Prices of Products: All Listing Prices are subject to taxes unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the listing prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
- Accuracy of Information: The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Company, therefore, reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice even when the order has been submitted. Such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and the Company reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability of information.
- The website may contain 3rd party links to websites, applications, or online or digital sites or services that are not owned, operated, or controlled by the Company. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by the Company. If you use these links, you will leave the Platform and your use of the said links will be at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other website, application, or online or digital site or service. The Company is in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and the Company does not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor does the Company assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions.
C. Onesimus registration and accounts
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse your registration and/or to terminate the same for any reason whatsoever.
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website. You must provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date registration information; and The Company is authorized to assume that any person using the Platform with your username and password is either you yourself or is authorized to act on your behalf.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website. You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- At any time, the Company may request you to update your username and/or password. The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by you arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or due to any invalidation in username or password, regardless of cause.
D. Order Placement
- Order Placement
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. You shall be responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information provided for the order placed. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- Availability of the products
All product orders are subject to availability. Along this line, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information on substitute products of the same or higher quality and value that you may then order to substitute for your original order. If you do not wish to order the substitute products, we will reimburse you the amount that you may have paid for the product you ordered.
- Payment and Vouchers or Coupons
All prices indicated in the Platform are in Philippine Peso. Most major credit and debit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, JCB and American Express, are accepted. When you pay using your credit card, you will be redirected to another website owned and operated by an independent payment gateway service provider, which shall collect and process your financial information pursuant to its own terms and own policies.
If you fail to make any payment pursuant to the payment method selected or payment is canceled for any reason whatsoever, the Company will cancel the order or suspend delivery of the Products until payment is made in full.
At any given time, promo vouchers or coupons may be made available for use in the Platform. By using the promo voucher or coupon, you understand and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Shipping And Deliver
Onesimus item(s) purchased online will be delivered to the customer’s designated shipping address, as long as that shipping address is compliant with the company’s authorized courier and following its terms and conditions.
An authorized representative may also receive the item(s) on behalf of the customer if he/she will not be personally available to receive the delivery as long as it was indicated in the order summary or in an advance notice thru email or text message received prior the delivery date.
Order placed on holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays will be processed and picked up from our warehouse the following business day.
Upon receipt of the item(s), the Customer must inspect/check the product immediately to ensure that item(s) has been received in good condition. If we do not receive any report within 48 hours upon receipt, it indicates that item(s) was received incomplete and in good condition.
Customers may also choose the “Store Pick-up” option and pick up the item(s) at any of the following nominated Onesimus stores:
- SM Megamall
- SM Mall of Asia
- Festival Mall
- SM Las Pinas
- SM North Edsa
An email confirmation shall be presented upon pick up of the order. Selecting the Store Pick-up option does not mean the order will be available at the selected store the same day as the order date. Customers will receive an email or text message when the order is on the way to the store, and when it is ready for pick up.
To collect the order, please proceed to the cashier of the selected store and present the order notification email or text.
If the customer is unable to collect the item(s) himself/herself, the customer may authorize a third party to collect on his/her behalf as long as he/she will provide the authorized representative with a copy of the order notification e-mail to proceed with the pick up of item(s).
We deliver nationwide and worldwide within the areas covered by our authorized courier in the Philippines. Estimated delivery lead time from the date of payment:
- Luzon: 3 to 5 business days
- Visayas & Mindanao: 5 to 7 business days
- International: 15 to 20 business days
Detailed information may be viewed on your order status once the item(s) have been shipped. Additional days may be allocated for cases of unforeseen events such as natural calamities.
Delivery status for home delivery may be tracked by visiting the nominated courier site and by entering the tracking number in the order tracking page to see the status of the delivery. Please allow a few hours after you have received the delivery confirmation e-mail/text to reflect the status of your order.
The shipping and processing fee for nationwide delivery is Php300, while the international shipping fee may vary depending on the country of destination. The shipping fee shall be reflected on the checkout page upon providing the exact international shipping address. Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Return and Refund
A. Product exchange may be honored within 30 days from the date of purchase, provided, the product is bought thru the official Onesimus online store and it is in original condition with complete hangtag and packaging.
B. Items with manufacturing defects may be accepted within 30 days after purchase and will undergo actual product inspection and evaluation by our team. Items for exchange may be asked to be shipped back to our Main Warehouse for further evaluation by Management. We will process the product exchange when we receive the item/s in our warehouse.
C. Return and exchange of product, the shipping cost will be shouldered by the customer.
D. Discounted or promotional products may be exchanged based on the discounted value.
E. The following items cannot be exchanged or refunded:
- Altered products
- Washed products
In addition, the following reasons for exchange cannot be honored:
- Failure to follow proper care and wash instructions
F. Refund is not allowed except for the following reasons:
- Manufacturing Error
- Product or parts, where after a reasonable number of attempts to remedy the defects, the product remains defective
G. For products purchased with coupons. The amount to be refunded will be the item price less the coupon value.
H. Items may only be exchanged once for the same or different item of the same or greater value. For replacement items with greater value, any price difference will be assessed and collected before delivery of the product(s). No cash or credit card refund for replacement items of lesser value will be given.
I. Refunds shall be based on the original mode of payment – CASH CREDIT for cash and CREDIT EPS for credit and debit card payments. Please be advised that the application for EPS and credit refund will have to be processed through the credit card company. The refund period will vary depending on your credit card company’s policy.
J. Management reserves the right to refuse and/or reject exchanges and refunds from customers if any one of the conditions listed is not followed or due to an irregular or excessive return history indicative of wardrobing and potential fraudulent activity which does not conform to R.A 7394. Management may conduct an investigation before approval or decline an exchange or refund. Onesimus Corporation reserves the right to the final decision.
- Cancellation of orders
Cancellation of online orders must be made before confirmation of your order from our end.
In case you have confirmed your order and would like to cancel, it may be considered as long as the request was made before delivery of the order or before the item(s) has been dispatched from our warehouse or store. To cancel an order, you may send an email to email@example.com within 2 hours from the time the order has been created. You may also message our Customer Support Team via chat for further guidance.
For prepaid orders that have been successfully canceled, a refund will be processed within 30 banking days based on the payment method used. However, please note that there may still be delays in the processing of refunds based on the volume of requests encountered.
- Refusal to process an order
We reserve the right to remove any product from this website at any time and to remove or modify any material or content from the same. Although we will always exert commercially reasonable efforts to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that force us to refuse to process or cancel an order after having sent the Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to do so at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for removing any product from this website, or for removing or modifying any material or content from the website, or not processing an order notwithstanding that we have sent the Order Confirmation.
If you want to use the full function of the Onesimus Website, please choose the setting for “Enable Cookies” in your browser before proceeding with your shopping in the online store.
F. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
G. Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) [block computers using your IP address from accessing our website];
(e) [contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website];
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
I. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance, or delay in the performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control including natural disasters and unavoidable incidents, unwanted third party actions (including hackers), national emergencies, Pandemic, piracy, shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, (“event of Force Majeure”), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
J. Trademarks and Property Rights
The Onesimus Logos and all other related names, design marks, and slogans are trademarks of Onesimus Corporation.
We are the owner of all the materials: illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics published on our website. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved and may not be used without our expressed approval in writing. You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from Onesimus Corporation.
K. Governing Law; Exclusive Jurisdiction