Job Category: AccountingAccounting and ConsultingAccounting Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Computer Literate: MS word and Excel.
- Attentive to details, can adapt well and work under pressure with minimum supervision: willing to work long hours and render overtime service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively will all levels throughout the company organization.
The Accounts Payable handles day to day processing of accounts payable transactions. This includes validation, identification & completeness of required documents based on standard processes of Accounts Payable Section. Ensures accuracy of accounts and cost center by analyzing expense reports. Interacts with head office departments, store outlets and external customers/suppliers.
- Trade accounts & Non-trade accounts
- Store Rentals
- Store and Head Office Utilities
- File Management
- Liquidation of Advances to Suppliers and Employees.
Job Placement: Mandaluyong City