Onésimus Suits & Barongs, the Philippines’ leader in men’s formal wear, is currently seeking awesome people to join our growing team. If you are motivated, creative, loves a fun work environment and passionate towards work, then we want you to be part of our team. Email your latest resume to email@example.com
VACANCIES AS OF JAN 30, 2017
1..QUALITY CONTROL SEWERS (MANANAHI)
Female, 20 y/o and above. With experience in handling Quality Control.
2. LOGISTICS ASSISTANT / HELPER
Preferable Male / At least College Level / Experience in warehousing is an advantage. / must be a computer literate.
3. ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Graduate of any 4-yr business course / with above average communication skills / preferably female/open to fresh grads.
4. AUDIT ASSISTANTS
- Graduate of Accountancy / Management Accounting / Accounting Technology /experience is a huge advantage / but also open to fresh grads / bring (TOR) Transcript of Records if readily available.
5. INVENTORY ASSISTANTS
- Graduate of Accountancy or Business Management course /experience is a huge advantage / but also open to fresh grads/preferably male.
6. INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS (2)
(1) Process Improvement Assistant
(2) Merchandise Planning Inventory Control Assistant
Graduate of Industrial Engineering; with or without experience.
Male or Female / must be knowledgeable in Process Improvement strategies.
7. STORE PLANNING ASSISTANT (Interior Designer)
Graduate of Interior Design / Female / experience is an advantage / open to fresh graduates.
8. APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ASST / SUPERVISOR
Graduate of Computer Science or Software Engineering / preferably male / open to fresh graduates for Asst level) / at least 2 years extensive experience f(for supervisory level)
9. SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATORS / SUPERVISORS
(3 slots) (Male or Female)
- Graduate of any 4-year course with STRONG sales exposure / with good interpersonal and communication skills / / with strong work commitment.
10. STORE SUPERVISORS (3)
- Graduate of any 2-year or 4-year course with SALES Supervisory experience / with good interpersonal and communication skills / with strong work commitment
11. SALES ASSOCIATES
Male or Female / 5’3 to 5’6 / High School Graduate or College Undergrads are accepted / Experience in Sales is required /
HOW TO APPLY:
For interested applicants, you may send your applications (.doc / pdf file) to
EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED SUBJECT : Application for (position and/or preferred area if for Sales)
ADDRESS: We are located at 592 Cordillera St. Mandaluyong City (Near MRT Boni Station EDSA Southbound)
- Only qualified applicants will be invited via text or thru email.
- STRICTLY PER APPOINTMENT only. We can only accommodate a limited number of applicants per day.
- Recruitment process is Mon to Fri; 10am to 3pm only, unless you are scheduled beyond that time.